Jeunesse Contre la Drogue (youth for drug enforcement) is a non-profit non-governmental organization founded in Lebanon in February 4, 1994 and registered in the ministry of interior and municipalities under the number 75/ad and its amendment number 1670. It aims at:
1. Fighting addiction by spreading awareness
2. Providing training to social activists
3. Providing counseling to addicts and their parents without discrimination and from all countries worldwide
4. Rehabilitating the addicted youth in the inpatient or outpatient centers of the organizations
5. Following-up the recovered addict so as to facilitate his reintegration in the society.