1. Helping addicts recover from addiction
2. Enhancing the role played by addicts’ parents and families during the rehabilitation and follow-up processes
3. Developing the will of the addicts as well as the necessary experiences to enable them to assume responsibility, build a new healthy lifestyle, and get rid of the effects and behaviors associated to drug abuse
4. Enabling and Strengthening the addicts to carry drugs free lives
5. Supporting the addicts and enhancing their capacity to reintegrate gradually in the society
3. Psycho-social worker
5. Teachers: sports, drama, music, drawing & painting, hand crafts, English language & communication skills, computer among other specialties which are considered as beneficial and necessary to the successful completion of the rehabilitation program
The program provides two types of rehabilitation services: Inpatient and Outpatient.